Internal Audit Manager
|September 10, 2013 - December 31, 2013|
|Location:||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Facility:||Corporate - Mayfield Hts|
|Description:||About PSC Metals, Inc.:|
PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama.
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Duties:||• Assist in planning and organizing an integrated audit plan based on risk assessments, including fraud risk assessment.|
• Execute audits that support organizational goals and objectives.
• Support the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) program.
• Prepare audit reports that document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
• Assist in appraising the adequacy of Management’s action plans to implement internal audit recommendations.
• Stay abreast of the regulatory environment as it applies to the Company.
• Perform special examinations, reviews or investigations at the request of the Director of Internal Audit.
|Qualifications:||Experience and Credentials|
• Minimum 7 years experience in external or internal audit. Public accounting experience preferred.
• Minimum of three years of supervisory experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA or CIA designation.
• Experience managing successful SOX 404 implementation and ongoing compliance.
• Manufacturing background preferred.
• Possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to take charge, motivate others, interact with senior management, establish objectives and drive results.
• Demonstrate superior communication skills and have the ability to build strong working relationships with Management.
• Ability to remain independent.
• Ability to travel to multi state locations a minimum of 30%.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.