Management Trainee Program
|April 25, 2013 - May 02, 2013|
|Location:||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Facility:||Corporate - Mayfield Hts|
|Description:||PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. |
We have immediate openings for future leaders to participate in a management development program at our Mayfield Heights, Ohio location.
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED - RELOCATION WILL NOT BE PROVIDED.
|Duties:||Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties. Perform research and present findings to and for executive team. Practice and develop project management skills. |
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Take on research as assigned by executive management. Present findings to and for CFO and CEO to Executive Team.
2. Receive training and perform duties in all departments with focus on Corporate Strategy, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Operations.
3. Set performance goals and objectives with upper management.
4. Apply college classroom theory to live business situations at PSC, identifying opportunity areas and recommending alternative solutions.
5. Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
6. Learn staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and Company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Recent college graduate with bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Industrial Management, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Economics.
2. Microsoft Office – must be able to use as required by the job.
3. Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills, as well as proven leadership skills.
4. Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the Company.
5. Willingness to travel (regionally) for some training activities.
6. Must be willing to relocate upon completion of program.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.