|February 28, 2013 - March 29, 2013|
|Location:||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Facility:||Corporate - Mayfield Hts|
|Description:||PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. |
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Duties:||The Credit Manager will lead a team of approximately (7) employees. This position is responsible for credit management; credit analysis; building and maintaining customer relationships; collections; billing and account receivables and be able to negotiate and establish credit limits, pay schedules with Customers.|
• Proficiency in credit management
• Credit Analysis
• Working with ERP and credit systems (e.g; Dunn Bradstreet)
• Negotiation skills
• Capital project evaluation
• People skills, people development and team building
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills, as well as proven leadership skills
• Problem Solving
• College degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
• MBA a plus
• Professional Certification or post-graduate studies, a plus.
• Minimum 10 years, experience
• Credit Department Management
• Credit Analysis
• Billing, Accounts Receivables
• Knowledge of CI, TQM, Six Sigma
• Workout receivables, litigation, legal collection
• Manufacturing and Metals industries are a strong plus
• Cash Management is a plus
• Exposure to managing a foreign subsidiary (Canada and/or Mexico) is a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.