Director of Treasury
|February 28, 2013 - March 29, 2013|
|Location:||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Facility:||Corporate - Mayfield Hts|
|Description:||PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. |
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Duties:||The Director of Treasury will lead a team of approximately (7) employees. This position is responsible for Cash Management; Capital Financing; Working Capital; Risk Management; Credit; Hedging; and Payroll functions.|
• Proficiency in cash management, capital markets, project financing, investment banking, risk management and hedging.
• Capital project evaluation
• Leasing, lease vs. buy analysis
• People skills, people development and team building
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills, as well as proven leadership skills
• Complex Problem Solving
• College degree in Accounting, Business or Economics
• MBA a plus
• Certifications as a CPA, CMA, or similar is a plus
• Minimum 12 years, experience
• Banking, Investment Banking, Commodities Trading, Risk management
• Public company of medium to large size
• Experience as Treasurer, Assist Treasurer or similar
• Manufacturing, Metals, trading or commodities industries are a plus
• M&A, due diligence, business integration
• Knowledge of CI, TQM, Six Sigma
• Working Capital Management
• Exposure to managing a foreign subsidiary (Canada and/or Mexico) is a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.