|February 28, 2013 - July 02, 2013|
|Location:||Mayfield Heights, OH|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Facility:||Corporate - Mayfield Hts|
|Description:||PSC Metals, Inc. (www.pscmetals.com) is one of the most experienced and largest scrap metal processors in North America, providing services for more than a century to both generators and consumers of scrap. PSC Metals has locations across North America including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. |
PSC Metals offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), holidays, personal days, vacation and competitive wages.
All candidates must successfully complete pre-employment testing requirements.
PSC Metals, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
|Duties:||The Corporate Controller will report to the CFO and will lead a team of 12-15, responsible for Corporate Accounting, Reporting and Control, and maintain SOX compliance. This position will manage shared services, financial transaction processing (AP, billing) and preparation for all relevant tax filings.|
• Proficiency in accounting and taxation
• Internal Controls, SOX
• People skills, people development and team building
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills, as well as proven leadership skills
• Complex Problem Solving
• ERP systems and system implementation
• Ability to nurture and maintain senior level relationships with external auditors, audit committee, etc.
• College degree in Accounting
• Active CPA
• MBA a plus
• Minimum 15 years, experience
• Experience as corporate, regional and/or business unit controller with multiple sites/locations
• Public company of medium to large size
• Big four Public Accounting
• Manufacturing, Metals, trading or commodities industries are a plus
• M&A, due diligence, business integration
• Knowledge of CI, TQM, Six Sigma
• Exposure to managing a foreign subsidiary (Canada and/or Mexico) is a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.